RICHMOND VILLAGE SHUTTLE
- Durata: 4 Ore (aprox.)
- Locatie: Hobart, TASMANIA
- Cod produs: HSBRVS
Let the Coal River Valley Explorer Bus take you back in time, to the historical village of Richmond, home to Australia's oldest bridge, Catholic Church, and gaol. Travel with us through the Coal River Valley, Southern Tasmania's premier wine region, to Richmond, a little village full of historical sites, antique and giftware shops and great cafes.
3.5 hour return tour, includes 2.5 hours (approx.) in Richmond to spend at your own leisure.
1.30pm daily 7 day a week (except Christmas Day - 25th December)
• Fun and Informative live commentary.
• Experienced local driver/guides.
• Modern air-conditioned vehicles.
• 2.5 hours (approx.) in Richmond Village to explore at your own leisure.
• Home to Australia’s oldest bridge, Catholic Church, and gaol.
• Exclusive discounts for some of Richmond’s best shops, cafes, and attractions! Show your ticket and save.
1:30pm from the bus stop located outside Brooke Street Pier or 4 Elizabeth Street. HOBART. (Outside the Hydro Building)
5pm at the Tasmanian Travel and Information Centre, on the corner of Elizabeth & Davey Streets in Hobart and Brooke Street Pier.
What To Bring
We suggest bringing the following items with you on all tours:
• Comfortable footwear
• Sun hat
• Warm jacket
• Bottle of water
• Mobile phone