RICHMOND VILLAGE SHUTTLE
- Dauer: 4 Stunden (ca.)
- Ort: Hobart, TASMANIA
- Produkt-Code: HSBRVS
Let the Hobart Shuttle Bus Company take you back in time, to the historical village of Richmond, home to Australia's oldest bridge, Catholic Church, and gaol. Travel with us through the Coal River Valley, Southern Tasmania's premier wine region, to Richmond, a little village full of historical sites, antique and giftware shops and great cafes.
3.5 hour return tour, includes 2.5 hours (approx.) in Richmond to spend at your own leisure.
1:00pm Tuesdays, Thursdays & Sunday's
• Fun and Informative live commentary.
• Experienced local driver/guides.
• Modern air-conditioned vehicles.
• 2.5 hours (approx.) in Richmond Village to explore at your own leisure.
• Home to Australia’s oldest bridge, Catholic Church, and gaol.
• Exclusive discounts for some of Richmond’s best shops, cafes, and attractions! Show your ticket and save.
1:00pm at the Tasmanian Travel and Information Centre, on the corner of Elizabeth & Davey Streets in Hobart.
4:30pm at the Tasmanian Travel and Information Centre, on the corner of Elizabeth & Davey Streets in Hobart.
What To Bring
We suggest bringing the following items with you on all tours:
• Comfortable footwear
• Sun hat
• Warm jacket
• Bottle of water
• Mobile phone