48 HOUR CITY LOOP TICKET
- Duration: 90 Minutes (approx.)
- Location: HOBART, TASMANIA
- Product code: 48CLT
*Red Decker is open everyday except Christmas Day (Saturday 25 December) and ready to welcome back our visitors from the mainland. The Red Decker peak bus timetable is currently in operation with departures daily @9am, 10am, 11am, 12pm, 1pm, 2pm & 3pm.
Hop onboard and enjoy professional and informative commentary that is available in English or, on select buses, a choice of 7 additional languages including French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Mandarin and Spanish. Complimentary earphones are available from your driver.
The City Loop operates between 20 popular locations including the MONA ferry terminal at Brooke Street Pier, Salamanca Place, Battery Point, Wrest Point Casino, Sandy Bay Village, Cascade Brewery, Cascades Female Factory, Hobart CBD, Tasmanian Museum & Art Gallery, Maritime Museum of Tasmania, Hobart Convict Penitentiary, Hobart Aquatic Centre, The Royal Tasmanian Botanical Gardens and Victoria Docks.
Pick up your complimentary copy of The Official Sightseeing Guide to Hobart when you hop-on the bus. This handy little booklet highlights what there is to see and do in Hobart and also includes exclusive local discounts.
Free Wi-fi is available onboard our fleet of modern open-top and closed-top double decker buses.
Your ticket is valid for 48 hours from the time you first board. Red Decker operates 7 days a week. City Loop buses operate between 9am to 4:30pm. Board the bus at any of our stops throughout the day.
RED DECKER IS COVID-READY
We have developed and implemented a COVID-Safe Business Plan to protect the health and safety of our passengers and staff. All staff have been trained to manage these extra precautionary measures.
What we’re doing
- All buses are cleaned before and after tours with extra focus on high-touch surfaces.
- Hand sanitising facilities are available on board our buses.
- We have reduced the passenger capacity for each departure.
- Signs are on display throughout the bus to remind passengers to maintain a safe physical distance.
What you can do
- Pre-book your tickets online or make a contactless credit card payment on the day.
- If you are feeling unwell, please do not board the bus.
- Clean your hands with soap and water or hand sanitiser before and after you travel.
- Maintain a physical distance of 1.5m between yourself and other passengers prior to boarding and while on board the bus.
- Cover your nose and mouth with your elbow when you cough or sneeze.
- Avoid touching surfaces inside the bus whenever you can.
- Do not consume food and drinks on board the bus.
- Observe directions from staff at all times.