MT WELLINGTON AND RICHMOND VILLAGE COMBO
- Durée: 7 Heures (environ)
- Lieu: Hobart, TASMANIA
- Code produit: HSBRVC
On this combination tour, you will start the day with our kunanyi/Mt Wellington tour, offering a breath-taking journey to the mountain summit, where you will have half an hour to explore the sights. Next, you will have a one-hour break, to explore the Hobart Waterfront. We will meet you again at the Tasmanian Travel and Information Centre at 12:45pm, where you will commence the afternoon Richmond Village Tour. Richmond historical village is home to Australia’s oldest bridge, Catholic Church and gaol. This part of the tour offers a generous 2.5 hours to explore this historical town at your own pace.
7 hours (approx.)
9:30am Tuesday's, Thursdays and Sunday's.
• Fun and Informative live commentary.
• Experienced local driver/guides.
• Modern air-conditioned vehicles.
• 2.5 hours (approx.) in Richmond Village to explore at your own leisure.
• Home to Australia’s oldest bridge, Catholic Church and gaol.
• Discounts for some of Richmond’s best shops, cafes and attractions.
9:30am opposite the Tasmanian Travel and Information Centre, 4 Elizabeth Street in Hobart (Outside the Hydro Tasmania building).
4:30pm Tasmanian Travel and Information Centre Hobart (Corner Davey & Elizabeth Streets)
What To Bring
We suggest bringing the following items with you on all tours:
• Comfortable footwear
• Sun hat
• Warm jacket
• Bottle of water
• Mobile phone