MT WELLINGTON AND RICHMOND VILLAGE COMBO
- Duração: 7 Horas (Aproximadamente)
- Localização: Hobart, TASMANIA
- Código de produto: HSBRVC
kunanyi/Mt Wellington Tour | departs daily @ 9.30am | 2.5 Hour Return Tour + Richmond Village Tour | departs daily @ 1.30pm | 3.5 Hour Return Tour
On this combination tour, you will start the day with our kunanyi/Mt Wellington tour at 9.30am (departing from Brooke Street Pier), which offers a breath-taking journey to the mountain summit, where you will have half an hour to enjoy the 360 views of the city of Hobart and surrounding areas. We will return you to the Hobart waterfront by 12pm. You will then have one-hour of free time, to explore the Hobart Waterfront. We will meet you again at Brooke Street Pier (outside the MONA Ferry Terminal) at 1.15pm, where you will commence the afternoon Richmond Village Tour. Richmond historical village is home to Australia’s oldest bridge, Catholic Church and gaol. This part of the tour offers a generous 2.5 hours to explore this historical town at your own pace.
(*views from the mountian summit weather dependent)
7 hours (approx.)
9:30am Daily | 7 days/ week (except Christmas Day -25th December)
• Fun and Informative live commentary.
• Experienced local driver/guides.
• Modern air-conditioned vehicles.
• 2.5 hours (approx.) in Richmond Village to explore at your own leisure.
• Home to Australia’s oldest bridge, Catholic Church and gaol.
• Discounts for some of Richmond’s best shops, cafes and attractions.
9:30am Brooke Street Pier (MONA Ferry Terminal) and opposite the Tasmanian Travel and Information Centre, 4 Elizabeth Street in Hobart (Outside the Hydro Tasmania building).
5pm Tasmanian Travel and Information Centre Hobart (Corner Davey & Elizabeth Streets) & Brooke Steet Pier.
What To Bring
We suggest bringing the following items with you on all tours:
• Comfortable footwear
• Sun hat
• Warm jacket
• Bottle of water
• Mobile phone