COMBO 2: CITY LOOP + RICHMOND VILLAGE
- Durée: 1 Jours (environ)
- Lieu: HOBART, TASMANIA
- Code produit: CLRV
The Red Decker peak bus timetable is currently in operation with hourly departures daily from 9am through to 3pm from the Tasmanian Travel and Information Centre.(Red Decker is open everyday except Christmas Day- 25th December)
Join our tour of the historic village of Richmond, known for its beautifully preserved, Georgian architecture and home to Australia’s oldest bridge, colonial gaol and Catholic Church. Richmond is a hub for gourmet food and wine lovers. Visit shops, galleries, historic sites, and eateries with exclusive attraction discounts.
Your 48-hour CITY LOOP ticket allows you to re-join the official sightseeing tour of Hobart; choose from 20 different stops featuring the best sights and attractions in and around Hobart. Hop-on and hop-off as many times as you like or stay on board and do the 90-minute city loop tour – the choice is yours! Our red open-top double decker buses provide unrivalled views of this beautiful city, including local landmarks such as the River Derwent, Tasman Bridge and kunanyi/Mt Wellington as well as an abundance of colonial architecture and city streetscapes.
Hop onboard and enjoy professional and informative commentary that is available in English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Mandarin and Spanish. Complimentary earphones are available from your driver.
- A combined ticket for two iconic Hobart tours - Richmond Village and Red Decker's Hop-On Hop-Off City Loop Tour!
- 48hr Red Decker City Loop Ticket. 90-minute tour. Hop-on and hop-off at 20 stops.
- Tour Southern Tasmania’s Coal River Valley and stay in Richmond Village for 2.5 hours, at your own leisure, to shop, eat and admire the scenery.
- A perfect shore excursion for cruise ship passengers arriving in Hobart.
Richmond Village Tour
- Richmond Village
Red Decker City Loop Tour
- Brooke Street Pier
- Salamanca Place
- Battery Point
- Wrest Point Casino
- Sandy Bay Village
- Cascade Brewery
- Cascades Female Factory
- South Hobart
- Hobart CBD
- Tasmanian Museum and Art Gallery
- Maritime Museum of Tasmania
- Hobart Convict Penitentiary
- Hobart Aquatic Centre
- Royal Tasmanian Botanical Gardens
- Victoria Docks
Availability: Red Decker operates 7 days a week, all year round. Closed Christmas Day (25 December). City Loop buses operate between 9am to 4:30pm. Board the bus at any of our stops throughout the day. The Richmond Village Tour departs from Hobart at 1.30pm Daily.
Richmond Village Tour
Duration: 3.5 hour return tour, includes 2.5 hours (approx.) in Richmond to spend at your own leisure.
Departure Point: Tour departs @ 1.30pm Bus stop located at Brooke Street Pier (MONA Ferry Terminal) then picks up from 4 Elizabeth Street. Hobart (outside the Hydro Building) prior to heading to Richmond Village
Red Decker City Loop Tour
Duration: 48hour hop- on hop-off pass. Ticket starts when you first hop on the double decker city tour. Can commence 48hrs day prior, day of or day after your Richmond Tour. 90 minutes city loop.
Departure Point: Tasmanian Travel & Information Centre, on the corner of Elizabeth & Davey Streets in Hobart.
Vehicle: Open top double decker
GOOD TO KNOW
- Pre-booking is essential for this tour.
- When booking, select your preferred day for your 1.30pm Richmond Village Tour. Your 48hr Red Decker City Loop ticket is valid for 48hrs from the time you first board the Red Decker double-decker bus.
- Passengers will receive exclusive attraction discounts in Richmond for historic sites, shops, galleries and cafes.
- Multilingual commentary is available on the Red Decker City Loop Tour in English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Mandarin and Spanish. Complimentary earphones are available from your driver.
RED DECKER IS COVID-READY
We have developed and implemented a COVID-Safe Business Plan to protect the health and safety of our passengers and staff. All staff have been trained to manage these extra precautionary measures.
What we’re doing
- All buses are cleaned before and after tours with extra focus on high-touch surfaces.
- Hand sanitising facilities are available on board our buses.
- We have reduced the passenger capacity for each departure.
- Signs are on display throughout the bus to remind passengers to maintain a safe physical distance.
What you can do
- Pre-book your tickets online or make a contactless credit card payment on the day.
- If you are feeling unwell, please do not board the bus.
- Clean your hands with soap and water or hand sanitiser before and after you travel.
- Maintain a physical distance of 1.5m between yourself and other passengers prior to boarding and while on board the bus.
- Cover your nose and mouth with your elbow when you cough or sneeze.
- Avoid touching surfaces inside the bus whenever you can.
- Do not consume food and drinks on board the bus.
- Observe directions from staff at all times.