COMBO 1: CITY LOOP + CASCADE BREWERY
- Durata: 90 Minuti (circa)
- Luogo: HOBART, TASMANIA
- Codice prodotto: CLCB
Due to Coronavirus (COVID-19), this tour is suspended until further notice.
Join the official sightseeing tour of Hobart bound for Australia's oldest brewery, the Cascade Brewery. Established in 1824, it is still producing Australia's oldest beer, Cascade Pale Ale. Your fully guided brewery tour will explore the brewing process, historic buildings and heritage gardens, finishing with product tastings.
Your 48-hour CITY LOOP ticket allows you to rejoin the official sightseeing tour of Hobart; choose from 20 different stops featuring the best sights and attractions in and around Hobart. Hop-on and hop-off as many times as you like, or stay on board and do the 90-minute city loop tour – the choice is yours! Our red open-top double decker buses provide unrivalled views of this beautiful city, including local landmarks such as the River Derwent, Tasman Bridge and kunanyi/Mt Wellington as well as an abundance of colonial architecture and city streetscapes.
Hop onboard and enjoy professional and informative commentary that is available in English or, on select buses, a choice of 7 additional languages including French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Mandarin and Spanish. Complimentary earphones are available from your driver.DEPARTS: Join the Red Decker City Loop tour at Bus Stop A at the Tasmanian Travel and Information Centre (corner of Elizabeth and Davey Streets, Hobart). On the Summer timetable, catch the 10am bus for an 11am tour at Cascade Brewery OR the 11am bus for a 12.30pm tour at Cascade Brewery. On the Winter timetable, catch the 10am bus for an 11am tour at Cascade Brewery OR the 11.30am bus for a 12.30pm tour at Cascade Brewery.
FARE INCLUDES: 48-hour City Loop Ticket + 1.5-hour Brewery tour + free beer tastings.
The City Loop operates between 20 popular locations including the MONA ferry terminal at Brooke Street Pier, Salamanca Place, Battery Point, Wrest Point Casino, Sandy Bay Village, Cascade Brewery, Cascades Female Factory, Hobart CBD, Tasmanian Museum & Art Gallery, Maritime Museum of Tasmania, Hobart Convict Penitentiary, Hobart Aquatic Centre, The Royal Tasmanian Botanical Gardens and Victoria Docks.
Pick up your complimentary copy of The Official Sightseeing Guide to Hobart when you hop-on the bus. This handy little booklet highlights what there is to see and do in Hobart and also includes exclusive local discounts.
Free Wi-fi is available onboard our fleet of modern open-top and closed-top double decker buses.
Your ticket is valid for 48 hours from the time you first board. Red Decker operates 7 days a week and on all public holidays (except Christmas Day). Cascade Brewery is closed to tours on some public holidays. Please check on the booking page for tour availability. City Loop buses operate between 9am to 4:30pm. Board the bus at any of our stops throughout the day.
- All Cascade Brewery Tour guests must be over the age of 16 years.
- Due to occupational health and safety reasons it is a requirement that fully enclosed flat shoes must be worn on the Cascade Brewery Tour.
- All Cascade Brewery Tour guests must be willing and able to climb 100 stairs, and walk 1.5kms unassisted by a walking aid.
- Alcoholic beverages are not to be consumed prior to the Cascade Brewery Tour.
RED DECKER IS COVID-READY
We have developed and implemented a COVID-Safe Business Plan to protect the health and safety of our passengers and staff. All staff have been trained to manage these extra precautionary measures.
What we’re doing
- All buses are cleaned before and after tours with extra focus on high-touch surfaces.
- Hand sanitising facilities are available on board our buses.
- We have reduced the passenger capacity for each departure.
- Signs are on display throughout the bus to remind passengers to maintain a safe physical distance.
What you can do
- Pre-book your tickets online or make a contactless credit card payment on the day.
- If you are feeling unwell, please do not board the bus.
- Clean your hands with soap and water or hand sanitiser before and after you travel.
- Maintain a physical distance of 1.5m between yourself and other passengers prior to boarding and while on board the bus.
- Cover your nose and mouth with your elbow when you cough or sneeze.
- Avoid touching surfaces inside the bus whenever you can.
- Do not consume food and drinks on board the bus.
- Observe directions from staff at all times.