ONE WAY WALKERS TRANSFER
- Varighed: 40 Minutter (Ca.)
- Sted: Hobart, TASMANIA
- Produkt kode: HSBOWW
Rising 1270 metres above sea level, experience spectacular views over Hobart and Southern Tasmania. This one-way Walker’s Pass is a great option for bushwalkers. Travel with us to the summit, then make your own return journey to Hobart. It's a rewarding three (3) hour (approx.) walk on well-marked bushwalking tracks. Enjoy informative commentary from your driver as you learn all about the history and wildlife of Hobart's beloved kunanyi/Mt Wellington, as well as significant landmarks and local tips on what to see and do on the way. The mountain features a surprisingly diverse landscape from shaded fern gullies to tall eucalypt forests and alpine boulder fields. Experience the natural beauty and serenity at your own pace. On snow days, this tour Is operated by our partners at kunanyi/Mt Wellington Explorer Bus, the only bus approved to go beyond the closed gates on the mountain, to give you access to the snow.”
50-minute one-way tour from Hobart to kunanyi/Mt Wellington.
Walk from the summit to Hobart in approx. 3hrs (13.6km).
9:30am, 11:00am, 12:30pm, 2:00pm, *3:30pm (*Oct to Apr)
*Timetable may vary on snow days. One-way passes are not available on snow tours for safety reasons.
- 50-minute, one-way kunanyi/Mt Wellington tour
- Informative local guide commentary
- Complimentary Wellington Park bushwalking map
- Experience spectacular views over the city of Hobart and Southern Tasmania
- Explore the growing network of bushwalking tracks throughout Wellington Park
- Go for an adventurous bushwalk as you make your own return journey from the summit of kunanyi/Mt Wellington to Hobart.
- The easiest way to get to the kunanyi/Mt Wellington summit
- A perfect half-day shore excursion for cruise ship passengers arriving in Hobart
- Free Wi-Fi available onboard the bus
Opposite the Tasmanian Travel & Information Centre, 4 Elizabeth Street in Hobart (Outside the Hydro Tasmania building)
kunanyi/Mt Wellington Summit
What To Bring
We suggest bringing the following items with you on all tours:
• Comfortable footwear
• Sun hat
• Warm jacket
• Bottle of water
• Mobile phone