MT WELLINGTON AND ZOODOO COMBO
- Duration: 7 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Hobart, TASMANIA
- Product code: HSBRVC
kunanyi/Mt Wellington Tour | departs daily @ 9.30am | 2.5 Hour Return Tour + Zoodoo Zoo Shuttle | departs daily @ 1.30pm | 3.5 Hour Return Tour
On this combination tour, you will start the day with our Mt Wellington Tour, offering a breathtaking journey to the mountain summit, where you will have half an hour to explore the sights. Next, you will have a one-hour break, to explore the Hobart Waterfront. We will meet you again at Brooke Street Pier at 1.15pm, where you will commence your journey to Zoodoo Zoo, where you will have 2 hours to get up-close and personal with native animals as well as exotic species.
(Please note *combination tour price does not include entry fee into Zoodoo Zoo. Entry fee to be paid directly to Zoodoo Zoo on the day)
7 hours (approx).
9:30am Daily | 7 days/ week (except Christmas Day - 25th December)
• Fun and informative live commentary.
• Experienced local driver/guides.
• Modern air-conditioned vehicles.
• Two great tours combined in the one day.
• 30 minutes (approx.) at the summit of kunanyi/Mt Wellington.
• Show your ticket to receive a 20% discount on standard Zoodoo entry! *Tour price does not include entry fee.
• 2 hours at Zoodoo Zoo, to explore at your own leisure.
• Discounted combo price.
9:30am Brooke Street Pier (MONA Ferry Terminal) and opposite the Tasmanian Travel and Information Centre, 4 Elizabeth Street in Hobart (Outside the Hydro Tasmania building).
5pm at the Tasmanian Travel and Information Centre, on the corner of Elizabeth & Davey Streets in Hobart.
What To Bring
We suggest bringing the following items with you on all tours:
• Comfortable footwear
• Sun hat
• Warm jacket
• Bottle of water
• Mobile phone