- Dauer: 4 Stunden (ca.)
- Ort: Hobart, TASMANIA
- Produkt-Code: HSBZS
Let the Coal River Valley Explorer Bus take you to one of the best wildlife parks in Tasmania. Only a 40-minute drive from Hobart, featuring the famous Tasmanian Devil along with a large range of other native animals, farm animals and exotic animals including tigers and lions. Zoodoo Zoo allows you to get up close and personal with the animals. Start your wildlife adventure today!
3.5 hour return tour, includes 2 hours (approx.) at Zoodoo Zoo. **Tour price does not include entry fee.
Daily. 7 days/ week (except Christmas Day - 25th December)
• Fun and Informative live commentary
• Experienced local driver/guides
• Modern air-conditioned vehicles
• Two hours at Zoodoo Zoo
• Show your ticket to receive a 20% discount on standard Zoodoo entry! *Tour price does not include entry fee.
• Get up close and personal with the animals
• Home to many of Tasmania’s native animals, as well as exotic animals including lions, zebra, and Meerkats, just to name a few
1.30pm Brooke Street Pier (outside the MONA Ferry Terminal) & 4 Elizabeth Street. HOBART. (outside the Hydro Building)
5pm Tasmanian Travel and Information Centre Hobart (Corner Davey & Elizabeth Streets) & Brooke Street Pier.
What To Bring
We suggest bringing the following items with you on all tours:
• Comfortable footwear
• Sun hat
• Warm jacket
• Bottle of water
• Mobile phone