MT WELLINGTON SHUTTLE BUS
- Duración: 135 Minutos (aproximadamente)
- Ubicación: Hobart, TASMANIA
- Código de producto: HSBMWEB
Rising 1270 metres above sea level, experience spectacular views over Hobart and Southern Tasmania. At the summit of kunanyi/Mt Wellington, you'll have 30 minutes to visit the observation shelter and take in panoramic views from the lookouts. If you're looking for a little more adventure, you have the option to hop-on and hop-off at five Wellington Park bus stops. Bus pass valid all day. On snow days, when the gates are closed to the public, this tour is operated by our partners at kunanyi/Mt Wellington Explorer Bus, the only bus approved to go beyond the closed gates on the mountain, to give you access to the snow.
2 hour return tour, includes 30 minutes (approx.) on the summit.
Departs9:30am, 11:00am, 12:30pm, 2:00pm, *3:30pm (*Oct to Apr)
Timetable may vary on snow days.
• Includes 30 minutes (approx.) on the summit
• Experience spectacular views over the city of Hobart and Southern Tasmania
• Hop-on and hop-off at five (5) bus stops in Wellington Park
• Explore the growing network of bushwalking tracks and mountain bike trails throughout Wellington Park
• The easiest way to get to kunanyi/Mt Wellington
• Perfect shore excursion for cruise ship passengers arriving in Hobart
• Explorer Pass for kunanyi/Mt Wellington Explorer Bus on snow days; the only bus on the mountain, with access beyond closed gates on snow days
• Informative local guide commentary
• Complimentary Wellington Park bushwalking map
• Free Wi-Fi available onboard the bus
Opposite the Tasmanian Travel and Information Centre, 4 Elizabeth Street in Hobart (Outside the Hydro Tasmania building) Please see operation schedule above.
Tasmanian Travel and Information Centre Hobart (Corner Davey & Elizabeth Streets).
What To Bring
We suggest bringing the following items with you on all tours:
• Comfortable footwear
• Sun hat
• Warm jacket
• Bottle of water
• Mobile phone